Malaysia Airlines (www.malaysiaairlines.com), the national carrier of Malaysia, commenced its first flight in November 1947, flying nearly 40,000 passengers daily to some 100 destinations worldwide across 6 continents.
Malaysia Airlines is an award winning airline. In 2010, the airline was accredited with “Staff Service Excellence for Asia Award 2010” and “World’s Best Economy Class Award 2010” by Skytrax. It is also recognized as the “Best Airline in Southeast Asia” by GT Tested Awards, Global Traveller Magazine and ranked 7th in the Top 10 Airlines Worldwide category for Best in Travel Poll 2010 by Smart Travel Asia. In the recent World Travel Awards 2010, it won “World’s Leading Airline to Asia”, “Asia’s Leading Airline” and “Asia’s Leading Business Class Airline”.
We are looking for the following position to be based in Beijing，
Job Title: Customer Service Officer :
(Working at Beijing International Airport，工作地点：北京首都国际机场)
- To record operational data such On Time Performance, excess baggage collection, document violations, courtesy ratings and baggage delivery performance.
- To ensure customer airlines operational requirements are met.
- Supervise service providers’ conformance to SLA, notices and other operational instructions.
- Coordinate operational activities with reservations department, catering, engineering, cabin services, Operations Control Centre, handling agents, airport authority and other relevant parties to ensure schedules are met.
- Organize special operational requirements and statutory needs with service providers and/or local authorities.
- Supervise compliance to occupational health, operational safety and security during operations and other regulatory requirements.
- Inculcate and uphold positive communication when dealing with customers during usual operations and discrepancies.
- Compile and record relevant operational data and administrative transactions.
- Coordinate the passenger transfer, refreshment, hotel accommodation in the event of flight cancellations or flight delay.
- To attend cases of mishandled baggage, passenger complaints, liaise with lost and found department and arrange for baggage delivery.
- Execute other ad-hoc duties as detailed by the business and Station Head as and when required.
- Industry working experience in Customer Service area may be advantage
- Be able to work independently and speak fluent English
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours
- Able to handle difficult passengers
- College diploma or above degree
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High computer literacy and excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated and high results-oriented
Interested candidates please to HERE to register with Beijing FASCO, then immediately send your CV (both English and Chinese) together with 1 passport size photograph indicating applied position to firstname.lastname@example.org , or mail to Unit 1008B, Tower B, Pacific Century Places, 2A Tong Ti Bei Lu, Chaoyang District, 100027, attention to: Human Resource Department. Malaysia Airlines before 31 March 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in a career with Malaysia Airlines.