General Manager China, Marketing Manager
1. Develop marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
2. Develop plan & budget control of marketing campaigns to reach efficient awareness and boost sales revenue.
3. Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
4. Work with agencies and assist with both new and existing routes.
5. Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
6. Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in any related field from a recognized university.
2. Ability to speak and write fluently in Mandarin and English.
3. Successful track record in a strategic marketing or brand/product management role with at least 2 years’ experience.
4. Good knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and analytics.
5. Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people at all levels.
Please send your resume to Marie.firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 Aug 2018 and indicate the email name as “BEIJING MARKETING EXECUTIVE”