Job Title: Travel Consultant – Mandarin Speaker
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- You will become an expert on our core destinations (including hotels, tours and excursions) to ensure our customers are being sold only the very best holidays to suit their needs.
- You will learn how to use our booking systems and back-end systems, so that you can book exciting holidays for our customers.
- You will deal with our valuable customer’s in China (and when on holiday) over phone, email and social media and represent the brand in a professional manner.
- You will be required to meet relevant conversion targets.
From time to time, you may be required to:
- Support the sales / operational needs of other Emirates Holidays source markets
- Conduct market research on our key competitors in China
- Represent Emirates Holidays externally e.g. by accompanying VIP customers or Groups on tours
- Travel to some of our exciting destinations
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies: (i.e. those (including qualifications) required to fulfil role:
- Fluent Mandarin with English proficiency.
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience.
- Someone who understands the importance of exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Self-motivated to achieve targets. The below skills would be extremely advantageous, but aren’t a pre-requisite (as full training will be provided for the right candidates):
- Understanding of Emirates leisure destinations e.g. previous cabin crew or Emirates experience.
- Understanding of the Chinese outbound travel market.
- Travel and tourism qualifications.
- Experience selling flights or holidays