RECRUITMENT FOR AIRLINE SALES MANAGER
JOB TITLE: Sales Manager Beijing.
Reports To: Commercial Manager Northern China.
Hangda Ticket Agent (Shanghai) Co. Ltd is a GSA for airlines with offices in Beijing, Guangzhou and Shanghai. Hangda is part of the Holiday Tours & Travel Group headquartered in Singapore.
Hangda is currently looking for a Sales Manager to be based in its Beijing Branch Office. The Sales Manager is primarily tasked to support the representatives of the various principal airlines in revenue generation within Beijing and rest of Northern provinces in China. The position is also required to help Hangda grow its businesses by identifying and developing new airline accounts for representations.
1. Support the representatives of the various principal airlines in the sales operations such as marketing, ticketing, sales calls, monitoring competitors’ activities and etc. At any point in time, the function could be dedicated to only one principal carrier as deemed necessary by the management.
2. Grow profitability for the local office through meeting principal airlines’ sales objectives and developing new airline accounts for representations.
3. Participate on sales calls for principal airlines.
4. Work closely with airline principals’ representatives to design and recommend sales and marketing plans and sets short and long-term sales strategies, including identifying effective channels of sales.
5. Effectively support the development of sales targets. Adheres to achieving approved annual revenue budget and sales strategy and implement agreed budget.
6. Manage marketing funds and other expenditure budgets to ensure maximum return on investment.
7. Accountable to ensure reporting staff are performing on a daily and weekly basis.
8. Perform other related functions, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit and the regional group.
1. Degree Level.
2. PC literate with knowledge of Word/Excel/Powerpoint.
1. At least 5 years proven understanding of Beijing travel industry and Airline Marketing.
2. At least 3 years of experience in a managerial role as a team lead.
3. A proven ability to negotiate and work within a multi-national and multi-cultural environment with good leadership skills.
4. Strong people management experience.
1. Leadership and interpersonal skills.
2. Excellent organizational and planning skills.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
4. Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
5. Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
6. Good budgetary control skills.
7. Self-motivated, highly organized and pro-active.
Interested applicants, please click to register with FASCO, and send your resume to HR@holidaytours.net by 10 July 2018. Please indicate the email header as “BEIJING SALES MANAGER”