You always give the warmest welcome. 你永远给与客户最热忱的欢迎。
You belong up here. 你可以在浩瀚云端更上一层楼。
Cabin Crew Opportunities British Airways Beijing. 英国航空将在北京招募客舱服务人员
Customers are at the heart of everything we do at British Airways. 客户至上是英航的信条。
Our commitment to them is integral to our promise: To Fly. To Serve. 衷心为客户服务是我们恪守的承诺：To Fly. To Serve.
Right now, we have a range of opportunities for cabin crew. 现在，你有机会成为英航的一名空乘！
We want you to be you and maintain your heritage and culture. 我们希望你展现自我，并保持自己的文化传统。
China Cabin Crew
Enjoy incredible variety, working across all cabins, on a range of aircraft, flying to Great Britain from your base.
Whatever your role, you’ll work closely with colleagues to make great things happen for our customers. Aspiring to be the very best, with customers at the forefront of your mind, you will have plenty of opportunity to make a difference by understanding and anticipating the cultural needs of our customers.
It’s all about flying our customers in style, taking care to provide experiences that set us apart from the competition. By making sure customers are looked after, you’ll strengthen the relationship we have with them. With you on board, we’ll achieve our vision to become the ‘most admired airline’.
A real team player, you’re passionate about people and driven to delight every customer. Crucially, you’re always ready to adapt to change and innovation.
Whether you’re responding to changing conditions mid-flight or trying out a brand new service, you’ll put customers’ interests first. Your enthusiasm for creating great experiences means you’re totally engaged with everything from health and safety to our products and services.
You are the link we need to grow our business in the Chinese market, creating a proposition that attracts locals to explore the world by flying with us.
You belong with us. That’s why we’ll provide you with world-class training, invaluable experience and the rewards and career progression you would expect from a global premium airline.
For more information, please click JOB DESCRIPTION - MAIN CREW.docx
了解更多信息，请点击JOB DESCRIPTION - MAIN CREW.docx。
1. Female or Male Chinese passport holder
2. Aged 18 years or over at the time of completing this application
3. Previous customer service experience (Desirable)
4. Diploma or above educational background（本次招聘不接受未毕业在校生）
5. To be medically and physically fit to meet regulatory and role requirements.
6. To wear the British Airways uniform to the required standard with no visible tattoos or body piercings. Tattoos or body piercings must never be visible on the body or through uniform clothing and MUST be able to be covered. Plasters and bandages must not be used
7. To be the required height, between 1.575m (5’2”) and 1.87m (6’2”) with weight in proportion to your height and a vertical function reach of at least 2.01m (6’7”)
8. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) Be able to kneel astride a person within the space restriction of 46cm (18”), apply pressure through both arms to a depth of 5-6cm (2.5”), for 30 compressions for a period of 2 minutes minimum
9. You are able to lift a weight of 9kg (20lb) from a height of 195cm (78”), this is the equivalent of lifting a medical kit from and aircraft overhead locker
10. You are able to tread water whilst fitting a lifejacket and pull your own bodyweight out of the water and into a life raft using the hand holds on the side of the raft
11. You are able to pull a fully laden trolley weighing up to 86kg (13.5st) and on an incline of up to 3 degrees
12. You are able to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness without a seatbelt extension
13. Stand in an area 51cm x 51cm (20” by 20”) and impede the route past you, this is to enable a rapid aircraft evacuation
14. You are able to swim 50m (55yards) followed by treating water for 3 minutes and be able to assist people in water
15. You are able to lift a weight up to 28kg (4st). This is so that you are able to lift an emergency overwing window and quickly exit the aircraft
16. You feel confident working with heights e.g. you need to be able to descend an aircraft escape slide 9 metres above the ground
17. You are able to stay calm and deal with emergencies and take control of people when required
18. You feel confident in carrying out all safety and emergency procedures on board
19. To be prepared to remove any headwear in the event of an emergency in order to be able to pull on an emergency smoke hood in the required time
20. Please confirm that you meet ALL the criteria listed below:
(a) You hold a valid passport
(b) You have the unrestricted ability to travel to the UK
(c) You have at least 12 months before your passport expires
(d) You will need to be able to acquire a UK visa
(e) To undergo a Criminal Record Check for all countries of residence for six months or more in the previous five years and be able to provide satisfactory references for the last five year
现场复试及终选时间：2019年10月26日 及 27日 （周六 及 周日）