Cargolux Airlines International S.A. Beijing Representative Office is hiring Cargo Operation Agent
Cargolux, based in Luxembourg, is Europe’s leading all-cargo airline with a modern and efficient fleet composed of 14 Boeing 747-8 freighters and 16 Boeing 747-400 freighters. The Cargolux worldwide network covers over 75 destinations on scheduled all-cargo flights. The company has more than 85 offices in over 50 countries, and operates an extensive global trucking network to more than 250 destinations as well as full and part-charter services.
In order to meet the fast growth of the business, Cargolux Airlines Int’l S.A. Beijing office is inviting the high-caliber talents meeting the following requirements to join the company.
· Perform a variety of operational activities in air transport and aircraft services duties at the ramp, terminal & airfreight center, ensure efficient handling of freight traffic
· Perform cargo loading and liaise with reservation, sales, crew, catering etc.
· Completion of cargo documents
· Responsible for the efficient processing of inbound/outbound cargo
· Maintain business relationship with customers
· Provide flight related information and answer customers’ inquiries
· Guides & assists ground handling agent to deal with matters connected with cargo operation
· Perform other duties that may be required by company whenever necessary
· University Degree
· Fluent English in both spoken and written
· Strong communication skills; Team player; Self-motivated and able to work independently; Good interpersonal skills; Pleasant personality
· Willing to work on shift
· Driving License available
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Register here with Beijing FASCO