Singapore Airlines is the world’s most awarded airline and is one of the most respected brands in the world. Together with SilkAir and Scoot, the Singapore Airlines Group of airlines operate a young and efficient fleet with a strong service culture and an international route network that covers over 138 destinations in 35 countries and regions. For more information, please visit: www.singaporeair.com
To maintain its position as a leader in the industry, Singapore Airlines is committed to recruiting bright and dynamic individuals, and nurturing them to their full potential throughout their careers.
The following position, based in Beijing, is now open for application:
1. Brand & Marketing Associate / Assistant (BMA)
As part of the Singapore Airlines’ Brand & Marketing Team and reporting to the Brand & Marketing Manager China, the BMA will be responsible for one or more of the following Brand Marketing & Market Development and Digital Marketing & Media Planning roles:
(A) Brand Marketing & Market Development (BMMD)
1. Marketing assets and inhouse design studio
2. Merchandise marketing and giveaways production
3. Loyalty marketing
4. Events & sponsorships
5. Non-tourism partnerships & premium segment marketing
6. Tourism partnerships
7. Market development
(B) Digital Marketing & Media Planning (DMMP)
1. Integrated marketing & media planning
2. Performance tracking & analysis
3. Marketing technology
4. Digital content
5. Display, SEM & SEO
6. eDM marketing
(C) Perform other duties as assigned
1. Bachelor degree and above from a reputable university
2. Proactive and confident individual with outgoing personality
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
4. Team player with diligent & responsible work attitude
5. Fast learner and able to work well under pressure
6. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
7. At least 2-5 years prior experience in brand & digital marketing, especially in the aviation & premium brands industry, will be advantageous
8. Experience in the use of design & editing software (e.g. photoshop, AI, etc) will be advantageous
On-the-job training and self-learning from e-resources provided is expected of the staff. Staff will be sent to attend trainings in Singapore at appropriate milestones during his/her career.
When appropriate and with the support of the department head, the staff can apply to join the Trainee programme or undergo attachment programmes at various Singapore Airlines passenger and cargo business units such as Sales, Public Relations & Industry Affairs, E-Commerce & Technology, Sales Planning, Passenger Services, Airport Operations, Human Resources & Admin, and Finance. The actual postings will be subject to job openings and the staff’s suitability. Such postings could be to other cities across China, therefore mobility within the country is preferred.
2. Interested candidates please immediately email your resume (both English and Chinese) indicating applied post, available time, salary expectation with ID copy, degree certificate and recent photo to the following address:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.
We offer an attractive remuneration package. Employees of Singapore Airlines are also eligible for free & discounted air travel. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Once employment is confirmed, employment contract and personnel files will be arranged through Beijing Foreign Airlines Service Corporation.