VACANCY NOTICE: HAK STATION HEAD
POSITION:HAK STATION HEAD
1. Manage, plan and monitor ground operations at station in a safe and secure environment, in compliance with the regulatory requirements, company policies and safety and security requirements. Responsible to ensure service delivery is in accordance to company service standards while meeting the company’s on time performance, customer and financial objectives.
2. Plan and manage the resources and team effectively to ensure the efficient running of department in line with operations procedures so results are delivered according to agreed level of performance whilst ensuring standard operations procedures are adhered to.
3. Manage, plan and monitor safety and security issues within area of responsibility ensuring staff and third party Ground Handling Agent (GHA) are in compliance to the safety requirements and organizational procedures, accurate reporting and recording of information.
4. Ensure on-time departures at the station.
5. Manage station baggage performance in terms of timely delivery, delayed, lost, damaged and pilferage cases.
6. Manage communications and effective working relationship with staff, users, GHA, external agencies and handle complaints and claims at the station.
7. Ensure that handling services provided to Malaysia Airlines flights by GHA are performed in accordance with the appropriate and agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and handling agreements and charges match services provided.
8. Ensure excess baggage collection target is achieved.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
1. College diploma or University degree
2. Minimum 2 years of Airline Sales or Operation Experience
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
1. Liaise with Staffs and Ground Handling Agent (GHA) at respective station to ensure smooth handling of passengers and aircraft and ensure GHA aware of Malaysia Airlines Safety Management System (SMS) and the safety reporting policies and procedures.
2. Conduct periodical Station Oversight Audits on GHA’s performances
3. Liaise with Regional Head and/or Regional Analyst to plan and implement the staff training needs and development at your respective station.
4. Ensure the company service standards are being complied by staffs at your station.
5. Station has adequate staff with valid certificates to certify load sheets for Malaysia Airlines aircrafts and ensure that certified load controllers conduct manual load sheet at least once a month and maintain its record for an audit purposes.
6. Attend all meetings with GHA, staff, Airport Authority, Government Agencies and Airport Operations Committee (OCC) as and when required and to update Regional Head the developments and issues at station.
7. Compliance to occupational health, safety and security at all times.
8. Ensure maintenance of the Station Emergency Respond Plan (SERP) and execute/implement SERP as and when required.
Please submit your C.V and email to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE : 30Apr2019
Interested candidates please register here with Beijing FASCO,