Singapore Airlines is the world’s most awarded airlines and is one of the most respected brands in the world. Together with Silk Air and Scoot, the Singapore Airlines Group of airlines operate a young and efficient fleet with a strong service culture and an international route network that covers over 138 destinations in 35 countries and regions. For more information, please visit: http://www.singaporeair.com
Singapore Airlines Ltd. is looking for excellent individuals to fill the positions in HR/Admin and Customer Services area.
1. Human Resources/ Administration Assistant (BJS-HRAA) 人事行政部助理 (2 名)
(1) Coordinate with local Human Resource agency and Singapore headquarters to arrange staff recruitment and movement procedures, including maintenance of database and arrangements for posted and de-posted staff
(2) Monitor and implement regulatory compliance and other statutory requirements that affect the Company’s operations. This involves interaction with officials at relevant authorities.
(3) Perform as an internal coordinator for purchase quotation exercises, including seeking legal clearance for commercial agreement as necessary.
(4) Assist on operation of IT infrastructure and relevant systems.
(5) Produce monthly database report, and other reports as required.
(6) Monitor staff compliance to employee handbook and other company regulations, and recommend necessary changes to create a healthy, fair and progressive working environment.
(1) University or Bachelor Degree
(2) Good command of oral and written English and Chinese
(3) Hard working and good team player
(4) Experience on Human Resources and Administration is preferable.
2. Customer Service Agent (BJS-CSA) 机场客户服务助理 (1名)
(1) Perform passenger handling functions and related aircraft operational issues on shifts.
(2) Liaise and supervise the service partners on all matters pertaining to passenger services, ramp activities & security.
(3) Assist in the performance of administrative assignments.
(4) Assume any other duties as assigned.
(1) University graduates with bachelor degree, relevant customer service experience preferred.
(2) Willing to work on roster shifts at the airport, be on call at all times for emergencies or when necessary, i.e. flight delay, diversion and crisis etc.
(3) Pleasant personality, strong teamwork spirit, customer orientation and communication skills.
(4) Proficient in oral, written English and PC application.
(5) Initiative, hardworking and fast learning.
3. Interested candidates please immediately email your resume (both English and Chinese) indicating applied post, available time, salary expectation with ID copy, degree certificate and recent photo to the following address:
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend interviews while unsuccessful applicants will not be notified separately.
We offer you an attractive remuneration package, free & discounted air travel for yourself & your eligible family members. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Once employment is confirmed, employment contract and personnel files will be arranged through Beijing Foreign Airlines Service Corporation.
4. Submission deadline: 15 APR 2019