Job Title: AP Finance Supervisor (Japanese Speaker is preferred)
1. Monitoring performance and ensuring that the assigned tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
2. Ensure the AP process if effectively carried out including the process, reconcile and control financial transactions in Oracle Finance. Manage AP function by verifying electronic and paper invoices or credit notes for various services against contractual terms; scanning appropriate invoices to document management system to start workflow for invoice approval and ensure invoice workflow reflects only accurate invoice and supplier details and issue all required payment documents in Oracle Financials. Prepare individual and bulk payment transfers in line with corporate guidelines and authority limits and disbursement of expense reports, petty cash, customer and baggage claims.
3. Verify and account supplier invoices and processes to ensure timely supplier payment and account for accruals, prepayments and recharges in the system as appropriate to ensure that books are accurate and up to date.
4. Reconcile supplier and customer accounts as well as general ledger accounts on a regular basis and investigate and close the discrepancies, analysis budget variances and ensure that the bank reconciliation is current.
5. Prepare, process and validate payroll journals, prepare weekly cash slow forecast and ensure all activities performed are in line with local tax laws and compliant with legal legislation.
6. Maintaining control of all necessary documentation and ensuring all daily reports generated are properly checked and exceptions/disputes/discrepancies are correctly handled and required reports dispatched to HO whilst maintaining efficient records and an effective filing system.
7. Provide statistical & productivity analysis as may be required by Finance & Admin Manager from time to time and organize and perform required accounting routines especially during month/year end. 8. Identify areas of cost savings and bring these to the attention of the Finance Manager and other managers and assist with any other Finance Department related ad-hoc duties as and when necessary.
1. A level education.
2. Basic accounting background Experience.
1. 5 years’ experience in a multinational company, preferably in an accounting shared service centre
2. Knowledge and experience of airline/travel industry ticketing, refund calculation, settlement and ERP Accounting system/reporting systems advantageous.
3. Accounting knowledge and ability to interpret financial statements and KPIs.
4. Ability to cope, plan and organize a busy workload, with a positive and open attitude to change.
5. Good knowledge of and proficiency in MS Office, in particular Excel.
1. Fluent in written and spoken in English.
2. Fluent in written and spoken in Japanese will be an advantage.
Interested candidates please register here with Beijing FASCO, then please immediately click（https://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/search-and-apply/157322）to apply this position. CV gateway is valid till March 15th.