Job Title: NokScoot Sales Manager
• Analyze the potential of markets under responsibility to determine sales opportunities
• Meet and exceed Sales targets
• Identify and implement loyalty techniques to maintain business relationship with major accounts
• Communicate and regularly meet with area intermediaries to ensure the most updated value / promotional proposal is communicated
• Negotiate and manage commercial agreements with assigned accounts
• Where applicable, to manage Sales Executive
• Manage and monitor Assist. Airport Managers under his/her charge
• Able to seek and negotiate with service partners / providers
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field from a recognized university.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the airline or related business.
• Ability to speak and write fluently in Mandarin and English.
• Strong management and people skills.
• Good analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Interested candidates please register here with Beijing FASCO, then send your resume to Marie.email@example.com by 16 Mar 2019 and indicate the email name as “SHANGHAI SALES MANAGER”