HIRING OF BEIJING OFFICE SALES MANAGER:
· 10 years at least experience in airline industry
· 5years at least a position as sales manager
· Proven track record exposure and experience in airlines sales and marketing, passenger ticketing and reservation
Traits and behavior:
· Positive outlook in life
· Establish good camaraderie and collaboration within the team
· Maintain good gesture under stress and pressure situation
· Honest and hold individual integrity
· Willing to cooperate and follow company protocol and procedures
· Respect the company authority
1. Comply with all applicable safety and security laws, regulations and standards, including PAL policies and procedures, in all areas of operations.
2. Ensure prevention of accidents and incidents in all work processes and areas; report such to all concerned functions/ departments.
3. Stay informed in safety by reading published safety information in the Safety Bulletin Boards or the PAL Infoserve.
4. Exercise safety consciousness and duty of care in the performance of duties and responsibilities.
5. Participate actively in PAL Safety Management Systems (SMS).
· Monitor all performances of BSP agents/tour operators, office sales team and other channels and lead to grow company’ sales revenue in all aspect
· Abreast with market update and provide not only short but long-range goals for the company
· Provide periodically information/data report as basis for action plans for the district and other sales jurisdiction coverage towards development for company advantage positioning
· Ensure presence of the company in all major activities and important events in the district or sales jurisdiction coverage for positive exposure
· Implement Sales & Marketing strategies in all opportunities in the district and sales jurisdiction in highest incremental revenue or profit and yield improvement
· Sales coverage and establish sales cooperation with local and international corporate accounts
· Ensure meet target sales budget mandated by the company every year
· Timely submission of all requirements required by head office
· Timely response not only during working hours/days but as required to response in urgent situation
· Good coacher in sales group and communicate immediately to superior and show positive dependability
Motivated candidates please send your detailed CV in both English and Chinese, current and expected remuneration package, together with your recent photo, to below email address before 28 Feb 2019: email@example.com