Position：Customer Service Agent
Key tasks & responsibilities:
• Provide support to customers as part of Sales, CS and Marketing effort aimed at delivering company’s product (Schedule Cargo Transportation) in accordance with customers’ requests and expectations, company’s applicable regulations, guidelines and instructions
• Ensure ongoing communication with customers, collect information on market activity, trends, players, products and services, solutions; timely report the collected information to regional management
• Accept bookings collect detail information on shipments and ensure accurate capture of all shipment related data into the booking system, allocate space to cargo in accordance with pre-booked allotments (BSA), customers’ requests, management instructions and priorities
• Monitor the level of cargo allocated to flights, work out optimal scheme of cargo distribution and loading priorities on flights with consideration to weight, dimension, volume, density, destination, and revenue indicators, update Sales on the progress of flight booking
• Provide guidance to operations team with regard to positioning of ULDs with cargo on board in accordance with identified priorities
• Maintain continuous communication with customers, update information on flights schedule, follow up on status of shipments, trucking movement and other shipment related specifics, monitor the level of overall satisfaction with services of ABC, answer inquiries, handle complaints and pre-claims, collect feedback and clarify company’s requirements, rules and standards to customers in timely and professional manner
• Bachelor Degree
• CET at or above Level 4, good command in oral English
• Strong communication skills in both English and Mandarin are essential
• Experience in using PC standard Microsoft Office software applications- Word, Excel, familiarization with Lotus Notes is preferred
• Previous experience in working with customers in service industry is welcome but NOT obligatory, entry level candidates with no experience are equally acceptable
Beijing permanent resident with age of under 30 is preferable
Personal qualities- excellent communication skills, strong sense of responsibility, attention to detail, focus on quality and improvement, positive and active attitude, agreeable personality, patience, adaptability to changing and challenging work environment, integrity and ability to work in team and effectively contribute to final results, combined with well developed critical thinking and judgment capability
Please send English and Chinese resume with photo attached to email to : firstname.lastname@example.org/Judy.email@example.com
- Parent company - Volga-Dnepr Group: the biggest airlines in Russia and 9th largest cargo Airlines in the world with more than 20 years’ history & over 2000 staff all over the world.
-Winner of the top award “Wings of Russia” during recent 5 years, surpassing Volga-Dnepr to be the biggest airline in Russia.
-12 brand new Boeing 747-8F & 747-400 aircraft mainly occupied in schedule flights operating over 30 flights everyday between Asia and Europe,
-On/offline stations in Hongkong, Shanghai, Beijing, Zhengzhou, ChengDu, Taipei, Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, Moscow, Ulyanovsk, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and USA etc.
For more information about AirBridgeCargo, please visit: http://www.airbridgecargo.com/