CARGO CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Cargo Sales & Service Manager, Beijing.
Basic Purpose of Position:
Support cargo operations and office administration requirements in Beijing (Capital Airport).
· Prepare daily loading report for PEK flights
· Accept dangerous goods for transport by Air Canada in accordance with Company, Transport Canada and Civil Aviation Administration of China regulations.
· Manage station ULD inventories and liaise with Cargo Network Control YYZ to ensure that sufficient equipment is available in PEK at all times to support both passenger and cargo operations.
· Verify daily that shipments with onward connections are being flown as booked.
· Shipment Tracing
· Booking (in WebLynx)
· Complete WebLynx entries for both inbound and outbound cargo, monitor/complete AMS/ACI entries, and ensure that customers provide all required AMS/ACI data in a timely and accurate fashion in accordance with regulatory and procedural requirements.
· Verify daily that mail is tendered with related documents and is properly scanned by hand held scanner.
· Transmit the mail data from the scanner into the vMail system.
· Stage mail in vMail system.
· Implement load plan and coordinate with warehouse / ramp team to ensure best use of available space/weight for each flight.
· Closely coordinate with ground handling staff (Air China Cargo) to ensure ULD build-up and cargo staging has been done properly.
· Ensure that all bookings have been done properly in WebLynx (ULD booking, minimum connection times, routing etc.)
· Update customer profiles (updating alias names and addresses in WebLynx etc.).
· Set up and maintain station files for all types of manifests, ground handlers’ (Air China Cargo) warehouse reports, Air Canada handling reports, special handling documents, customs paperwork and all types of letters/document from customers.
· Ensure that all Air Canada Cargo manuals are up to date.
· Make SmartLoad entries. Monitor and coordinate ramp activities.
· Answer enquiries from customers regarding cargo handling/packaging requirements and special services.
· Answer enquiries from customers for shipment forwarding details.
· Handle irregularities / bad orders and operational disruptions.
· Respond to airport authorities for any operational requirement / issues.
· Coordinate with airport security authorities to ensure safety requirements are met.
· Support core iSMS elements within AC Cargo’s operations in Beijing and provide assistance in related safety, quality assurance, environmental and security activities.
· Act as a liaison between customers and AC Cargo’s claims department and provide assistance in claims investigations.
· Maintain and arrange replenishment of the office’s forms, labels and stationery inventories.
· Monitor the ULD build-up of high value / hi-tech product shipments to prevent incidents of pilferage while goods are within the cargo terminal facility.
· Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Job Requirements :
· High level of inter-personal skills to establish and maintain excellent relationships with internal/external customers as well as partners.
· Good airfreight industry knowledge.
· Two years related work experience
· English Band 6 skill level
· Good time management skills
· Good knowledge of office automation tools (e.g. MS Office)
· Driving license (preferable)
Motivated candidates please send your resume both English and Chinese version and salary expectation by email to email@example.com and note the position you are interested.