EGYPTAIR is one of the world’s pioneer airlines. Established in May of 1932, it became the seventh carrier in the world. Throughout its many years of service, Egyptair has successfully extended its network across the world coping with the ever-growing international traffic to reach many capitals and major cities.
On July 17th 2008, EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network, the largest airline alliance in the world, to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel.
Our mission is to Create value for our customers, employees, owners & stakeholders.
We would like to invite applicants for the following position based in Beijing:
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
· Excellent customer service skills with ability to drive sales performance through implementation of company strategy and developing new market approaches.
· Ability to manage and develop customer portfolios mainly through personal sales calls as well as developing tactical sales plans and market promotion activities.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales field, preferably with an airline or travel agent in Beijing.
· Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
· Relevant College degree
· Excellent computer skills of Microsoft office
(working knowledge with Amadeus system will be an advantage)
Interested candidates please register here with Beijing FASCO, then send your detailed CV in both English & Chinese, current and expected remuneration package, together with your recent photo, to below e-mail addresses before 15th December 2018:
(only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview)