Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager – China
· Clearly define, document and implement a Corporate Sales Strategy to acquire accounts as per the target set.
· Develop key Corporate Accounts, draw an annual Account Development plan, continually evaluate and analyse performance of these accounts and ensure that the plan is implemented. Develop and evaluate corporate deal proposals based on traffic potential, seasonality, competition etc., and advice a course of action ensuring incremental revenue.
· Monitor market trends and competitor activities with a view to providing a higher standard of service to Corporate Clients in order to sustain and improve market share. Advice the VP of the market situation based on information received and assist in the development of new products, pricing strategies and ways to counter competition.
· Implement the sales philosophy, including policies, sales quotas and goals in agreement with VP to achieve the short and long-term revenue growth strategy for corporates. Analyse the strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats of situations and develop long-term approaches and objectives based on the above findings and identify corporate businesses with potential for further growth.
· Develop and implement consistent and appropriate sales and promotion plans customized for corporate accounts to increase revenue from them. Co-ordinate the distribution of quality marketing and promotional collateral and material. Participate in the preparation of operating budgets for the department. Manage sales and promotion activities within approved budgets, according to management policies and guidelines to maximise the usage of resources, controlling costs and increasing profitability.
· To assist in the development of value-added products for implementation in the local market in order to further optimize and enhance revenue
· In coordination with the Sales Managers, ensure that all corporate accounts are prioritised, regularly visited and professionally handled by the sales team to increase revenue and gain market share. Provide and maintain a high standard of customer service and develop appropriate work procedures to ensure best service to the customer. Ensure that existing business is retained by developing, maintaining and improving long term relationships with the corporate clients.
· Resolve operational and reservations issues from corporates related product or disruptions or customer complaints involving individual sales personnel
· To prepare weekly, monthly and annual sales reports and constant monitoring of market trends and competitor activities in order to ensure that Head Office is kept informed of local conditions.
· To liaise with marketing and tariff units and other passenger service related departments and all station Sales Manager of Emirates to ensure well integrated sales effort.
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in Sales/Marketing field.
Proven track record in the leisure industry of which minimum 3 years should be at a management level.
Expertise in selling of airline, tour operators or hotel products, together with an excellent knowledge of geography and a clear understanding of the tourism industry. Sound knowledge of MS office applications and any tour operating software will be an advantage.
An excellent track record in developing, implementing and controlling budgets.
Should be an analytical thinker with a high degree of initiative to keep pace with market trends and develop appropriate innovative strategies.
Good knowledge of the local travel market.
A proven ability to negotiate and work within a multi-national and a multi-cultural environment.
Interested candidates please register here with Beijing FASCO, then please immediately click here to apply this position.