-Fresh Bachelor degree in Commerce / Accounts
OR Fresh Two years college Diploma in related discipline
-Relevant experience preferably in a similar role in an organization of repute is -desirable and will be advantage and preferred
-Proficiency in English (Spoken & Written)
-Proficient in MS Office. Exposure to ERP systems is preferred
-Customer relationship management
As mentioned above
1. Accounts Receivable – Ensure timely receipt of sales proceeds in Oman Air bank account from BSP India, Passenger GSA and Cargo GSSA as per the agreement / schedule date. Inform management in case of any discrepancy. Verify statement of account submitted by GSA and ensure that all expenses claimed have the necessary authority / approval.
2. Accounts Payable – Verify and timely process of all vendor invoices including direct operating expenses as per the agreed rates, terms and Company policy. Ensure that applicable Taxes are deducted from the payment as per the governing laws and paid to Government treasury within the deadlines set by such authority. Monitor advance payments to vendors specifically to fuel supply for all India locations and settlement. Communicate to CRS companies (Non-resident) with respect to TDS on India region billing.
3. General Ledger – Reconciliation of major Ledger accounts pertaining to the station (Tax, accruals, Receivables etc). Review of accruals and pass necessary entries for adjustments. Review and pass necessary rectification entries to ensure data correctness based on the reconciliation. Forward reconciliation of open items to HO with proper explanation on monthly basis in respect of station.
4. Bank Reconciliation – Carry out the reconciliation of bank entries with statement, follow-up with bank for any discrepancies and ensure timely resolutions. Complete the reconciliation before the month end closing activities and ensure that No open entries or minimum.
5. Processing of all China Payroll – Update the salary master as and when there are changes in the staff salary structure. Calculate and summarize the overtime payment as per the details received from all India stations. Receive tax saving declaration / proof and verify the same and update in the system for correct tax calculation. Reconcile the all India payroll with the master received from CM-I office. Arrange for transfer of salary through bank. Generate the following reports for all India stations – Pay slip, payroll, summary, Profession tax statement, Provident fund statement, Income Tax statement, Net salary statement, Income tax calculation for individual staff and reports as per wages act.
Motivated candidates please send both your English and Chinese resume by e-mail to Vincent.Taolin@omanair.com before 02 October, 2018.